Come and join us for an evening of food, fun, and learning at our "Spring" into Learning, Family Literacy Night!
The event will be Wednesday, April 20, 2022 from 3:45-5:45.
You can look forward to some fun activities that promote literacy for our K-5 students including:
- A "Book Garden" from our Gobles Public Library, who will also be signing students up for library cards
- "Card Sharks"- Practice your number sense and math skills while playing a game of Spiral Math, and take home a set of the game to keep playing at home.
- "Blooming Book Bingo"- Match books to your Bingo card and earn a prize.
- "Sense"sational Sight Words- Practice spelling sight words in a variety of FUN ways!
- "Blossoming Bookmark Art"- Create a bookmark to help you keep your pages in your favorite books.
At each activity receive a "punch" on your activity card. Get all 5 punches and turn your card into the treasure box. Five lucky winners will win a prize the next day at school!
Don't forget to stop in for a pizza dinner while you are here!
Before you leave, drop into Mrs. Marsh's office and spend a few minutes reading with one of our resident BFF therapy dogs.