Gobles Elementary students, be on the lookout for YETI, our new kindness Sasquatch that will be hiding around the school looking for kindness.
He will move randomly throughout the school and the rules are simple….
1. Don’t touch yeti. He smells really bad.
2. If it gets too loud he will growl, so make sure we have quiet voices around him.
3. When Yeti doesn’t see kindness, he may show sadness on his face.
4. If he becomes a big distraction he will leave.
5. Yeti may reward kindness in special ways.
We hope to spread lots of kindness and have fun with our new friend!